LOVE AT HOME 3

Yes! I approached her chicly. Her rag stood against her body but my eyes
were fixed on her beauty, nothing else. She stood, looking
at me straight in the eye. I stood, rooted to the ground, melting before her radiance. I opened my mouth, closed it without any utterance. I used to be eloquent, cutting through the thick and deep situations, but I lost my lines while staring at this stranger.

We both gazed into eachother's eyes for what seemed like
eternity. I opened my mouth and closed it once again, the only sound I made was a deafening sigh.  This was what I talked about in my article "LOVE AT FIRST
SIGHT". 

I scratched my head for a couple of minutes and turned back, she caught me
by my wrist and pulled me back. Oh, the time stopped. I was still, too. She stretched forth her hand and smoothened my hair. I was dazed. In that moment, I was alone in a large empty space. It was like a desert with a gentle wind. Like the breeze of the ocean. She smiled, held my hands and pulled me along a narrow path. It was heavenly. I felt an

irresistible force. Her hand was magical. I followed her sheepishly.

We sat under a tall tree. 


''My name is Arike." she said with
an angelic voice. My soul began to dance before I noticed she wasn't singing. I smiled.
"My name is
Oluwafisayomi." I said with enthusiasm "This is my home town". 


She smiled once again. My heart stopped.


 "I know. I have seen you since you entered this village" she said with a good accent.

This was the second thing I noticed apart from her beauty. The conversation with this ravishing girl, I wanted it to last forever.



"Oluwafisayomi," she smiled. "I know you love me. I can see it. I can see the sincerity of your heart." she paused. 


 I sat quietly, agape. I was amazed, her approach and her insight got me looking at nothing


  " if I lose this lady, I lose everything." I thought.

"I am a river goddess."

She dropped the bombshell. Like a finger from a hot iron,  I withdrew in fear.  


Should I run for dear life or stay to dear death. 


Love at home continues


Onifade Oladimeji Samson Dlog





Picture credit: omgvoice.com

LOVE AT HOME 3 LOVE AT HOME 3 Reviewed by Onifade Oladimeji Samson on January 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.