LOVE AT HOME 5


Nooooooo! I shouted, dropped my loads and ran back to the tree. I can't afford to lose her. "I have laid my hands on the plough and I am not going to look back." I ran with all my strength. From afar, I could see that she was no more under
the tree. I stopped and walked gently to the tree. I sat at my previous place, touched gently where she sat before. I was shattered. I wept bitterly. "Arike! Arike!! Arike!!!" I called out. I sat down and wept the more. There wasn't any consolation.
"The one who swept me off my feet is gone. What would
I do?"
I picked the broken pieces of my myself and walk wearily back to where I dropped my load. I went straight to my family house, everywhere was dirty and
dusty. I felt empty and lonely. I sat down in one corner of the room, and reminisce on what happened minutes ago. I
remembered her 1000watt smile, I think about her smile which stopped my breathing. I couldn't forget her touch. Magical. I covered my face with both palm, tear
flows down my cheek. Oh, God.
I stood up from my position, cleaned the house as much as I could. Yet, couldn't stop thinking about her. What sort
of dilemma is this? I am no match for the gods and their princes.
Will I choose my life or her?



To be continued 



By Onifade Oladimeji Samson Dlog


LOVE AT HOME 5 LOVE AT HOME 5 Reviewed by Onifade Oladimeji Samson on March 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.